Photofiltre creator, Antonio Da Cruz, has release a minor update to the free version of Photofiltre. Though there are no major changes, it’s pleasing to know that Antonio is still maintaining the free version of Photofiltre.
New in v6.40 of Photofiltre:
- Optimized for Windows 7 and Vista.
- New large icon for Windows 7 / Vista (256×256)
- More brushes under advanced paintbrush tool.
- Larger Tool Palette
- More fluid selection box (The ants are waltzing now rather than dancing)
- Accepts pasting of .wmf and .emf files (Windows metafiles and enhanced metafiles)
- Increased compatibilty when opening .png files.
- Various bug fixes.
Photofiltre version 6.40 – Tool palette is now in a 3×4 format and there are 5 new brushes in the Advanced Paintbrush Tool.
Here are 21 free Calligraphy fonts which I have compiled from font websites Dafont, Urbanfonts, Fontriver and 1001freefonts. These ornate fonts are great to have in your collection when working with text in Photofiltre.
Installing new fonts:
1. Extract/Unzip font file (.ttf, .fon, .otf)
2. Windows Vista – Right mouse click on font file and select install.
3. Windows XP – Move font file to c:\windows\fonts or use the Fonts Control panel.
4. Restart Photofiltre after installing new font
Henry Morgan Hand
Jellyka Endless Voyage
One Fell Swoop
The King and Queen